Tickets for single journeys
Tickets for longer periods
MobilpassTickets (tickets for owner of a Mobilpass)
Many people in the Verkehrsverbund Rhein-Sieg (Rhine-Sieg Transport Authority) qualify for receiving a MobilPass from their JobCenter or welfare office and/or at the Landschaftsverband Rheinland (Rhineland Regional Council) – enabling them to buy 4 Journey Tickets and Month Tickets at reduced prices.
How it works:
1. Apply for the MobilPass:
- At the welfare office
- With the “BÜMA” asylum seeker certificate, a temporary residence permit or a permanent residence permit
- You will then get your MobilPass or Cologne Pass/Bonn Card
2. Where to buy tickets
- At the Customer Centres in the major railway stations
- At the ticket machines at the stops
Tickets which can be reduced in combination with the MobilPass
3. When you set off Please take the following things with you on every journey:
- MobilPass / Cologne Pass / Bonn Card
- ID card / passport / asylum-seeker documentation
Visitors from all over the world can experience Cologne and save a lot!
- Unlimited travel on all means of public transport
- Discounts of up to 50% available with partners from the arts and cultural sector and gastronomy
- The KölnCard is a paper ticket that must be validated before departure.
- The KölnCard is a personal ticket, therefore the passenger must enter the name, date and time in the appropriate field by hand at the start of the journey.
The KölnCard is offered as a 24- or 48-hour ticket, is valid for 1 or up to 5 persons in the city of Cologne and offers discounts of up to 50% with numerous partners.
KölnCard 24 hours
- 1 person 9,00 €
- up to 5 persons 19,00 €
KölnCard 48 hours
- 1 person 18,00 €
- up to 5 persons 38,00 €
You can buy a KölnCard in one of the following ways: